To take the 16PF Inventory, follow these instructions. In order to have these instructions available to you while taking 16PF, you must either print a hard copy of this page, or alternate between this window and the IPAT website window as needed. Note that you must complete the 16PF in one session, so please plan your time accordingly. You should allow a minimum of 45 minutes to complete.
2. Once you have reached the IPAT website, enter the User Name and Password provided in the instructions you received. Click Begin Test.
3. Select “Yes, I will” to Terms of Service Provisions questions, and click Continue.
4. Click Continue again on the "Confirmation" screen. 5. Enter the following information:
6. Leave the ID Number field blank unless your instructions specify otherwise.. DO NOT ANSWER the questions on the "Research Information" screen. Go directly to the bottom of the screen and click Continue.
7. Ensure that your Name and Gender are listed correctly, and then click Continue on the "Confirmation" screen.
8. Read the "Instructions" screen and complete the two example questions (required). Click Next Page to begin taking the questionnaire.
9. When you have answered all 185 questions, click I AM FINISHED at the bottom of the last screen.
At the next page select click here to continue and you will be directed back to the WCS Assessment Center website. If you were instructed to complete additional inventories, select your next test from the Available Tests. If finished, you can close the webpage.
Wolinski Consulting Services Leadership Assessment & Development for Individuals & Organizations Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA www.wolinskiconsultingservices.com 612-720-1897